Terms and Conditions
1. Intellectual Property
- 2+O® and the 2+O® Logo are trade marks of ENVREGY PTE. LTD. (Trade Marks). All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to ENVREGY PTE. LTD. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of ENVREGY PTE. LTD., or as permitted by law. All rights of ENVREGY PTE. LTD. are reserved.
- Trade marks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
2. Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without 2+O®'s written authorisation.
- The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of 2+O®. 2+O® does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages for further information.
- In order to contract with 2+O® you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank or banking institution acceptable to us. 2+O® retains the right to refuse any request at its discretion.
4. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
5. Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs will also be charged; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
6. Product Descriptions
In describing the products available to purchase online, 2+O® strives to be as accurate as possible. However, 2+O® does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any 2+O® Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by 2+O® itself is not as described, we request that you return it as soon as possible in an unused condition to qualify for a refund.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
8. Discount Codes
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
9. Returns and Refunds
2+O® does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfilment centre. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our RETURNS & EXCHANGE Page.
10. Your conduct
- You must not:
- a. use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- b. use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- c. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
- d. upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- i. is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- ii. is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- iii. includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- iv. you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- v. contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- vi. contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice. If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify 2+O® for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
12. Risk of Loss
All items purchased from 2+O® are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the title and risk of loss for such items are passed to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
13. Your Account
As a user of 2+O®’s Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
2+O® reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.
18. International Use
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. Those who choose to access this Site from outside Singapore do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.